Friday, December 4, 2015

Revisiting My Writing Process

In the post below, I will be reflecting on how my both my writing process and time management skills have changed in this course.

Haneburger. "Tea in Different Grade of Fermentation." December 29, 2009 via Wikipedia. Public Domain Dedication.

After rereading my previous blogs "My Writing Process" and "Calendar Reflection", I've realized how much I've grown over the semester as a writer. My writing process is relatively the same. Before, I was a heavy planner and a light revisor. Now I'm less of a planner and more of a revisor; except, I spend a more equal amount of time on both. Mainly, the time I spend on revising and reflecting has increased a lot over this semester. In terms of time management, I've mastered my schedule this semester. It was really hard for me at the beginning of the semester trying to figure out how to pace myself for English. I remember spending every Saturday doing english homework for hours. I also had to drop my gen Ed because it was too hard for me to balance everything. However, now I am very comfortable with my classes and I have learned when it's time to focus and even have time for things I enjoy doing.

Currently, my writing process and time management skills are better than they were. By revising my writing more than I did, I have been able to create "A" worthy work. I feel as though in the further my writing process will become even better and I will be able to write and revise quickly but effectively. In terms of time management, I feel like I will be even better at dedicating time to study; my focus will be better as I continue my college career and I will learn when to work and when to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment