Saturday, November 7, 2015

Considering Visual Elements

In the post below, I will be answering questions to consider visual elements for Project Three.

Evan-Amos. "Pumpkin-Pie." December 11, 2011 via Wikipedia. Public Domain Dedication.

1. Do the headings used in my project stand out and break up text clearly? Should other fonts or colors be used?

The headings in my project do stand out because they are bolded. Other colors are unnecessary because the rest of my text will be underneath each heading and not bolded. 

2. What color choices reflect the visual-rhetorical tone of my project?

Normal black text, white font will reflect the tone of my project. I am using logical arguments in an informal way, so a normal text would be appropriate. 

3. How might I vary the fonts used in my project for emphasis, such as in the title and body of my project?

I will vary between bold headings and subheadings to unbold text. Each body paragraph will have it's own subheading in order to outline my blog post for the reader. 

4. If your project contains large blocks of text, could they be broken up more efficiently using text boxes, lines, headings, or images? 

I will include a few images to break up the large bodies of text. Also, every paragraph will be broken up by subheadings to organize my argument. 

5. Do your eyes move easily from section to section in the order that you intended?

The reader will be able to easily move from section to section because of the subheadings included in the project. 

6. From your outline, is the visual-rhetorical tone of your project consistent? 

My visual-rhetorical tone is consistent because I am using a logical argument. Therefore, normal text and font types and colors will be acceptable to present my argument and the use of subheadings will allow the reader to logically follow my argument.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy how thought out and processed your choices seem to be. Especially how you chose just a plain black and white post for your text color. Im sure that many things went through your head about how to make it look and coming to that wasn't an easy choice but it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete