Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project Three Draft

In the post below, I will be providing links to my peer review sheets and also reflecting on my Project Three Drafts by answering questions.

Twehrstein. "Longhorn." November  2014 via Pixaby. Public Domain Dedication.

I peer reviewed Nick's Project Three draft and Jayni's Project Three draft. 

1. Who reviewed your Project 3 rough draft?

Nick and Brandonpeer reviewed my Project Three draft. 

2. What did you think and/or feel about the feedback you received?

Nick's feedback made me feel good about my draft. He gave me pretty high scores and also good advice on how to make my argument stronger. I was a little confused when he said my genre wasn't clear but I will make sure to fix it. Brandon didn't provide a link to the peer review sheet but made comments directly on my draft. His comments helped me to understand what aspects need help and what parts I can clarify. 

3. What aspects of Project 3 need to most work going forward [Audience, Purpose, Argumentation, or Genre]? How do you plan on addressing these areas? 

I will work mainly on genre conventions and argument. I will make sure I use more blog conventions in my draft so the reader understands it's a blog post; for example, shorter paragraphs and more white space. Also, I will try and find more outside support so my argument is more credible. 

4. How are you feeling overall about the direction of your project after peer review and/or instructor conferences this week?

I feel a lot better about my argument. At first I was nervous about the informality and whether or not my own opinions were okay to use because in previous assignments I would have to back up my argument with outside information. In the genre I picked through, my own opinions are perfect acceptable. 

2 comments:

  1. Just fyi, I couldn't access the peer review sheet to assign credit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra credit points assigned to Blog Posts 5.2, 1.14. 1.10

    ReplyDelete