Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cluster of My Controversy

In the blog below, I created a cluster map of the GMO controversy I have been researching. The questions are the first stem from the middle and the answers are the second set of stems.
Taken by me via Coggle. "Genetically Modified Organisms." 2015. 
In addition, you may access the bigger image here.

Reflection: Morgan's cluster map acted as a model for mine. Her information was neatly organized and she answered the questions concisely, which I really liked. Also, I am always commenting on her posts because she usually always has them done early. I appreciate her hard work. Isabel also used Coggle to create her map. She organized it a little different than Morgan and me but it was still understandable and answered all the questions. She was organized and included all the necessary parts.

3 comments:

  1. Your mind map is very visually appealing and the the colors make it easier to read and distinguish topics. I used Wisemap which has a more linear format but both seem to be effective in conveying information. Yours looks very well organized and flows well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather than separating your Coggle from each side of the controversy, you separated it by the questions asked. I think this is very helpful as you can go back and immediately know what you need to answer and the information you provide will stick with the common thought. I also am a visual person so seeing the different use of color helps keep it organized and easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Savannah,

    First off all I applaud you for using Coogle! I attempted to use it but was unable to figure out how to. Your map looks very nice and I like how you separate everything. by color. Not only does it look prettier, but it makes it easier to understand and read the ideas. I definitely think it is easy to see and follow your ideas!

    Ayra Sabir

    ReplyDelete