Saturday, September 19, 2015

Paragraph Analysis

In the post below, I will be explaining what I learned from doing a paragraph analysis on my Quick Reference Guide.

Tom Wood. GSD Puppy. June 13, 2014 via Flickr. Public Domain Dedication. 

After analyzing my QRG, I realized each of my paragraphs have the same general strengths and weaknesses. First, I am good at focusing on the main topic of each paragraph. Only occasionally will I deviate from the main point. However, I could probably expand more on each topic and develop my paragraphs a little more. Also, each of my paragraphs' internal organization is good. My ideas are presented and then explained, allowing for clear information. Because of this, my transitions and ideas are coherent and smooth. Overall, my paragraphs are pretty well written; however, they could use a little more development. A copy of my paragraph analysis can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment