Thursday, October 22, 2015

Narrowing My Focus

In the post below, I will be explaining three questions to narrow my focus in order to craft my own public argument.


Kikatani. "The Carrot." October 2014 via Pixaby. Public Domain Dedication. 

1. What qualifications are needed for an organism to be considered genetically modified?

I feel as though it is important to understand what exactly qualifies a product as genetically modified in order to understand why people oppose them. Also, it is important because it distinguishes products from one another.

2. Who are the major proponents of GMO sellers and GMO buyers?

I feel like it is important to understand exactly who is involved in the GMO controversy, like which companies sell these products and who exactly buys these products. This will explain who is involved in GMO interactions and where they mainly occur in the United States.

3. Where does GMO opposition occur the most?

By understanding the demographics of GMOs, I will be able to understand what kind of people oppose GMO, what social class they are and general demographics involved in GMO opposition. Also, I will be able to understand what areas GMOs impact the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment