Friday, October 16, 2015

Paragraph Analysis Two

In the post below, I will be reviewing what I learned from the paragraph analysis for project two. In addition, I will be providing a link to a paragraph analysis for my rhetorical analysis.


Gabriel Rocha. "Little Buddha." November 19, 2009 via Flickr. Public Domain Dedication.

Reflection:

When conducting my paragraph analysis, I determined my paragraphs were generally pretty solid. Each paragraph focuses and thoroughly explains a different main idea. In addition, all of my ideas are coherent and relevant to my paper. My transitions are smooth and my paragraphs are internally organized to make logical sense. I noticed I start every paragraph with an inverted sentence, however. Also, I could revise to improve my organization within my paragraphs to make them more understandable.


A copy of my paragraph analysis can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment